Aloe Vera & Peppermint Gel
Aloe Vera’s and peppermint is a combination of anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and wound-healing properties can all help improve seborrheic dermatitis (a condition very similar to dandruff, but with more extreme symptoms, like large, greasy, greyish, white, or yellow scales of skin and crusty patches). Because of those anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera helps reduce a lot of the symptoms, like itchiness, dry scalp, and irritation. Health Scalp promotes health new hair follicles and increases the chance of new hair growth.
How to use it:
- Use it as shampoo to wash your scalp and hair.
- As a moisturiser to hair promoting wave curls
- As a detangler
- As a leave in treatment on scalp and hair strands ie mask, conditioner.
- It is safe to also use it on the skin or wounds.
- Reducing and healing of razor bumps after shaving